- 1 round (8 ounces) Brie cheese
- 2/3 cup golden raisins and cherries
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon cherry preserves
- Assorted crackers
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place cheese on a small ungreased cast-iron skillet or shallow 1-qt. baking dish. Bake until cheese is softened, 8-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, combine the golden raisins and cherries, apple juice and vanilla; bring to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; stir in preserves. Spoon over cheese. Serve with crackers.
1 serving: 140 calories, 8g fat (5g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 179mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 1g fiber), 6g protein.