Apricot Brazil Nut Balls
- 1½ cup Mountain Man Brazil nuts
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp Mountain Man cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup Mountain Man Turkish apricots
- 3-4 Medjool dates (if needed, or sub more dried apricots)
- Honey (to drizzle on top)
- Place the brazil nuts, vanilla powder, cinnamon, and salt into a food processor and pulse a few times until you get coarse crumble.
- Add the dried apricots and process until they all break-up and start forming a dough. If it’s not sticking together well, add dates or more apricots.
- Once the dough is sticky enough form balls, roll them into balls and place on a tray.
- You may drizzle some honey on the top of them to add some extra flavor.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container. They should keep for 1-2 weeks. Or store them in the freezer for 1-2 months and just defrost a few every time you want a snack!
Ingredients 1/2 cup butter, softened 3/4 cup sugar 1 large egg 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2-1/2 cups pitted dates,...
Ingredients 3 tablespoons of pistachios 10 almonds 10 cashews 3 dried figs 3 chopped dates 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder 2 and 1/4 cups of milk Preparation Time Takes 45...