Apricot Brazil Nut Balls
- 1½ cup Mountain Man Brazil nuts
- ¼ tsp vanilla powder
- 1/2 tsp Mountain Man cinnamon
- A pinch of salt
- ½ cup Mountain Man Turkish apricots
- 3-4 Medjool dates (if needed, or sub more dried apricots)
- Honey (to drizzle on top)
- Place the brazil nuts, vanilla powder, cinnamon, and salt into a food processor and pulse a few times until you get coarse crumble.
- Add the dried apricots and process until they all break-up and start forming a dough. If it’s not sticking together well, add dates or more apricots.
- Once the dough is sticky enough form balls, roll them into balls and place on a tray.
- You may drizzle some honey on the top of them to add some extra flavor.
- Store in the fridge in an airtight container. They should keep for 1-2 weeks. Or store them in the freezer for 1-2 months and just defrost a few every time you want a snack!
Learn how to make these delicious healthy treats. They are packed full with healthy fats, proteins, and vitamins and they are tasty!