- 2 packages (16 ounces each) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 can (15-1/4 ounces) sliced peaches, drained and cut up
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup pineapple tidbits
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- In a large saucepan, bring cranberries, sugar and orange juice to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, until cranberries pop, 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in peaches, pecans, pineapple and raisins.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours.
1/4 cup: 114 calories, 4g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.