Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti
- 1/4 cup light olive oil
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 Teaspoons of Mountain Man Vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon of almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup of Mountain Man cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups of Mountain Man hulled pistachios
- 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees
- In a large bowl mix together oil and sugar until well blended. Mix in the vanilla and almond extract, then beat in the eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix together the flour, salt and baking powder. Once mixed, gradually add to the egg mixture. (The mixture will be sticky.)
- Stir in pistachios, cranberries, and white chocolate chips.
- On a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, divide dough in half to form two long logs (12×2 inches). Wet hands with cool water to handle dough easily.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until logs are light brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for 10 minutes. Reduce oven heat to 275 degrees.
- Cut logs on diagonal into 3/4 inch thick slices. Turn the biscotti over on the parchment. Bake approximately 12-15 minutes, or until dry.
- Let cool on cooling rack.
Ingredients 3 tablespoons of pistachios 10 almonds 10 cashews 3 dried figs 3 chopped dates 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder 2 and 1/4 cups of milk Preparation Time Takes 45...
Ingredients 1 cup of dry dates Unsalted pistachios Raisins 1 cup of fresh grated coconut Cardamom Half a cup of sugar 1 cup of milk 2 teaspoons of ghee A...
Ingredients 1/4 cup of cashews 1/4 cup of almonds 1/4 cup of walnuts 7 dates 6 dried apricots 4 dried figs Dried coconut (optional) Poppy seeds(optional) Sesame Seeds(optional) Preparation Time...