- 1/4 cup of cashews
- 1/4 cup of almonds
- 1/4 cup of walnuts
- 7 dates
- 6 dried apricots
- 4 dried figs
- Dried coconut (optional)
- Poppy seeds(optional)
- Sesame Seeds(optional)
Prep time: 10 minutes
Make time: 5 minutes
- For the prepping, roast 1/4 cup almonds and 1/4 cup cashews on a medium heat for 2 minutes then dry roast the nuts in a microwave for 1 minute. Let them cool and roast seeds until you get the aroma.
- Heat 7 dates, 6 apricots, and 4 figs in a pan. After cooling, put them in a blender and keep it on until you notice the texture change.
- Add 1/4 cup walnuts to the mix then add the cashews and almonds.
- Combine all ingredients and knead them well.
- Divide the mix into 6 to 8 portion sizes and shape them into balls.
- For the garnish, roll up the balls on dried coconut or sesame seeds.
You get about 6 to 8 laddu
Store in a food grade airtight container