- 3 tablespoons of pistachios
- 10 almonds
- 10 cashews
- 3 dried figs
- 3 chopped dates
- 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder
- 2 and 1/4 cups of milk
Takes 45 minutes to prepare and finish this recipe
- Soak the dried fruits and nuts in water for about 45 minutes. Peel off the almond skins, drain water, and run the contents through the blender.
- Mix in cardamom powder and dates.
- Add milk and blend until the texture looks smooth.
- Mix in more milk and continue to blend.
- Garnish using nuts and serve fresh.
This makes about 2 to 3 servings
Or try out this recipes with our Nuts About Fruit mix (diced pineapple, raisins, apricots, diced papaya, diced coconut, dried cranberries, and dried cherries).