- 1 Cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup light karo corn syrup
- 1/2 Cup dark karo corn syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of Mountain Man Vanilla
- 1 & 1/4 cup of Mountain Man Pecans
- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Take your pie crust and spread it into your pie pan
- In a large bowl mix together all of your ingredients
- Pour your pie mixture into your pie pan
- Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until the pie sets.
INGREDIENTS makes 12 cups 8 cups buttered popcorn 2 cups sprinkled tree pretzels 1-1/2 cups holiday Boston beans 12 oz dark chocolate chips 1 Tablespoon coconut or vegetable oil 11oz M&Ms...
Here’s what you need: One Bag of Rolos One Bag of Pretzels One Bag of Pecan Halves Directions Set your oven to 350° and prepare your baking sheet. Use a...
Dry ingredients: 2 c. honey oat granola 1/2 c. Rice Krispie cereal (gluten-free) or Chex (corn or rice flavors, crunched up) 1/2 c. banana chips, coarsely chopped 1/2 c. dried cranberries (coarsely...