- 1 Cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup light karo corn syrup
- 1/2 Cup dark karo corn syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of Mountain Man Vanilla
- 1 & 1/4 cup of Mountain Man Pecans
- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Take your pie crust and spread it into your pie pan
- In a large bowl mix together all of your ingredients
- Pour your pie mixture into your pie pan
- Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until the pie sets.
Dried Fruits & Nuts Milkshake
Ingredients 3 tablespoons of pistachios 10 almonds 10 cashews 3 dried figs 3 chopped dates 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder 2 and 1/4 cups of milk Preparation Time Takes 45...
Dry Fruit and Nut Rolls
Ingredients 1 cup of dry dates Unsalted pistachios Raisins 1 cup of fresh grated coconut Cardamom Half a cup of sugar 1 cup of milk 2 teaspoons of ghee A...
Dried Fruit Laddu
Ingredients 1/4 cup of cashews 1/4 cup of almonds 1/4 cup of walnuts 7 dates 6 dried apricots 4 dried figs Dried coconut (optional) Poppy seeds(optional) Sesame Seeds(optional) Preparation Time...