- 1 Cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup light karo corn syrup
- 1/2 Cup dark karo corn syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of Mountain Man Vanilla
- 1 & 1/4 cup of Mountain Man Pecans
- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Take your pie crust and spread it into your pie pan
- In a large bowl mix together all of your ingredients
- Pour your pie mixture into your pie pan
- Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until the pie sets.
Ingredients 1/2 cup butter, softened 3/4 cup sugar 1 large egg 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour 1/2 teaspoon baking soda 1/2 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 2-1/2 cups pitted dates,...
Ingredients 3 tablespoons of pistachios 10 almonds 10 cashews 3 dried figs 3 chopped dates 1/2 teaspoon of cardamom powder 2 and 1/4 cups of milk Preparation Time Takes 45...