- 1 Cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup light karo corn syrup
- 1/2 Cup dark karo corn syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp of Mountain Man Vanilla
- 1 & 1/4 cup of Mountain Man Pecans
- 1 pie crust
- 1/2 cup of Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- Take your pie crust and spread it into your pie pan
- In a large bowl mix together all of your ingredients
- Pour your pie mixture into your pie pan
- Place in the oven and cook for 45 minutes or until the pie sets.
Learn how to make these delicious healthy treats. They are packed full with healthy fats, proteins, and vitamins and they are tasty!