Here’s what you need:
- Set your oven to 350° and prepare your baking sheet. Use a layer of parchment paper and just a light coating of cooking spray.
- Unwrap all your Rolos and put them in a bowl. Count how many Rolos you have, so you know how many of these you can make.
- Arrange the pretzels on your cookie sheet in an orderly fashion.
- Top each of your pretzels with one Rolo until you’ve run out of candy or filled up the pan.
- Pop them in the oven for three minutes. (You just want to soften the candy enough so it will give easily. You DO NOT want to melt it completely.)
- Remove from oven and place them on your counter. Immediately place a single pecan half on top of each Rolo candy, pressing down just a little bit. (Do NOT wait for them to cool or the pecans will not stick.) Don’t press so hard that the caramel starts to pop out, but just enough to round the sides of the Rolo just a little bit.
- Now let them cool for at least 15 minutes before eating.
*Store them in an airtight container and they should be good for about a week.